This busy bee is 10 months old and standing all on her own like a champ! I think she still doesn’t totally understand that if she takes a step she can walk, but I’m pretty sure she’ll figure it out any day now since she can bend down to pick things up and go right back to standing or shake items to rattle them while remaining upright—strong girl! Here’s my favorite finds for our little sweet treat this month:
1. The colors in this knitted 70’s-ish rainbow romper are so fun!
2. I’m really interested in trying a full sleeve bib (this brand has some really cute patterns) since we usually feed Lola in her diaper to avoid extra laundry. Anyone already use and like/dislike them??
3. Found a super cute baby jean jacket to put some large patches on the back of—I found a big pastel rainbow patch in the clearance bin at H&M for 1$ soooo how could I not? Maybe I’ll use this patch on the front…
4. I have trouble finding non-slip socks that I like (and that stay on) for her to wear around the house, so these may be the perfect solution to give her some footing grip while keeping her feet warm too.
8. I would love to get Lola something like this to play with in our den, but is she the right age for this or still a little young?
9. Love this outfit for Easter, especially the way they have it styled in the photo with the collared bodysuit underneath—so sweet!
We’ve been trying out some new toys like those wooden blocks that my Mom brought for her on their last visit, and while she’s not interested in building anything yet, she does like the knocking down process so far! Classic baby move. What are your favorite toys/games for this age?